- This program is available for those in or entering high school in 2017 (current 14s team through 17s team).
- Cost will be $250 per player for the season, paid in full before practicing.
- Players must come with a partner (can be another Acer or a non-Acer)
- The partner can come from another club or just do a summer membership.
- There will be one practice per week on Tuesday evenings starting at 6:00 and going until 8:00 p.m. at McGaw Park in Fitchburg.
- Beach practices will run June 6 through August 1. There will be no practice on July 4.
- Players will plan their own tournaments around their schedule with the help of the coaches
- Coach Kelsey Smith will lead the Beach program (current 16s coach).
Coach Kelsey played NCAA Division I Beach Volleyball at the University of North Florida, winning a conference championship in 2012. The University of North Florida is one of the best beach programs in the nation, with an unmatched 3 regular season and 3 tournament conference championships in only 5 years of NCAA competition.
Player/Parent Meeting - May 23 - 6:30 - Netherwood Knoll cafeteria
Practices - Tuesdays - 6:00-8:00 - McGaw Park
Akira Higgins and Kylie Redman
Chloe Marquis and Hailey Thomas